This event is sponsored by the UCSF Office of Clinical Research. Register here for the May 17th event.
You are cordially invited to the 2nd Annual Clinical Trials Day at UCSF! The Office of Clinical Research will host 2 campus events: Tuesday, May 15th at Parnassus, Millberry Union, and Thursday, May 17th at Mission Bay in Oberndorf Auditorium. Both will be from 2:30 – 3:30pm.
Clinical Trials Day 2018 will be open to all CRCs and clinical research support staff. Many partners and collaborators will be there to provide an overview of their services and answer your questions, including:
- APeX Research Team
- CRC Council
- Clinical Research Risk Management
- Clinical Research Services (CRS) & CRS Lab
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
- Industry Contracts Division (ICD)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Office of Clinical Research (OCR) – including representatives from the Training, OnCore, Intake, Budget, Research Revenue Cycle, and Coverage Analysis teams
- Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
- Research Development Office (RDO)
- Research Resource Program (RRP)
In addition to all the great information and networking opportunities, there will be light refreshments, games, give aways, and a raffle! We hope to see you there!