Interested in learning about cutting-edge research conducted by world-class investigators?
Want to explore ethical issues in human subjects’ protections?
Come work with the IRB!
The Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) currently has the following job opportunity available. Please see below for job descriptions and links to apply.
Job Opportunity #1
Req. Number: 49163BR
iRIS Business System Analyst
Business System Analyst 3
Human Research Protection Program
Location: Laurel Heights
Under the supervision of the Sr. System and Process Specialist and with support from the HRPP iRIS Management Team, the iRIS System Business Analyst assists with functional support of the iRIS system’s IRB and Scientific Review Board modules. Responsibilities include:
- investigation and reporting of user issues
- granting of permissions and application access
- testing of bug fixes, new builds
- evaluation of new features
- programming and testing of changes to forms, workflows and notifications
- preparation of functional specifications for proposed software enhancements
UCSF has two other modules in the iRIS system: eProposal (pre-award) and the Conflict of Interest (COI) review module. The iRIS System Business Analyst’s work requires regular coordination with ITS and the other iRIS support team members on integrated areas and adoption of new functionality as well as travel to the annual iRIS User Group Meeting.
For the full job description, go to http://ucsfhr.ucsf.edu/careers/