What are the changes?
The iRIS platform is being upgraded with improved functionality and a new home screen.
How does this affect you?
- iRIS will be offline from 7pm Friday 10/19 until 2pm Sunday 10/21. Please make sure you are logged out of the system and not working during this time to avoid losing any work.
- After the upgrade, the iRIS home screen (the landing page after login) will look different. Here’s what the new home screen looks like:
Help is available
The IRB will post a new set of iRIS training materials on Friday, October 19th. Go to the iRIS Help Site at iris-help.ucsf.edu on or after the 19th to access:
- A printable guide to navigating the new home screen.
- A series of interactive tutorials about how to perform common tasks in iRIS, such as:
- Navigate the home screen
- Find your approval letters and study documents
- Submit a new study
- Make changes to an approved study
- Respond to stipulations
If you have questions about the iRIS update, please contact the IRB at 415-476-1814 or email@example.com.