Note: Due to a staffing vacancy, some education opportunities are on hold or have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
UCSF Clinical Research Resource HUB's Suggested Training for Clinical Research: The HUB has published a useful checklist for both onboarding and ongoing training for Clinical Research Coordinators, PIs, and other research support staff at UCSF.
iRIS Training Videos: In January 2017, we uploaded thee new three iRIS training videos on the iRIS Help website (MyAccess login required). These videos show you how to locate your study documents, identify your IRB analyst and find your IRB approval letter. We plan on adding more videos in the future.
Note: The IRB was formerly known as the Committee on Human Research (CHR), which is the term used in some of these presentations.
- UCSF Clinical Research Resource HUB
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and UCSF Training & Advancement Opportunities Matrix
- UCSF Training in Clinical Research (TICR) Program
Other Groups or Institutions
- Center Watch Resources
- University of Michigan Online Course: Valid Consent/Refusal to Participate in Research
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP): Education Resources (Includes In-Person Events and Online Educational Opportunities)
- Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues: Bioethics Education
- NIH: Educational Materials About Clinical Trials