UCSF Clinical Research Resource HUB's Suggested Training for Clinical Research: The HUB has published a useful checklist for both onboarding and ongoing training for Clinical Research Coordinators, PIs, and other research support staff at UCSF.
iRIS Interactive Tutorials: In October 2018, we created a suite of interactive online tutorial for working in iRIS. Go to the iRIS Help website (MyAccess login required) to take the tutorials.
In-service education training: Need an in-service for your department? In-Services are a great way to educate a team or department for specific topics and assure all attendees hear the same information. To request an in-service training session please fill out this form.
Note: The IRB was formerly known as the Committee on Human Research (CHR), which is the term used in some of these presentations.
- UCSF Clinical Research Resource HUB
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and UCSF Training & Advancement Opportunities Matrix
- UCSF Training in Clinical Research (TICR) Program
- UCSF Bioethics Grand Rounds
Other Groups or Institutions
- Center Watch Resources
- University of Michigan Online Course: Valid Consent/Refusal to Participate in Research
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP): Education Resources (Includes In-Person Events and Online Educational Opportunities)
- Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues: Bioethics Education
- NIH: Educational Materials About Clinical Trials